The longer we travel, the more couples like us we discover or even meet. Like us they dreamed about traveling, like us they made the big trip happen, and like us they document their experiences online. In the Two Toothbrushes traveler interview series we introduce fellow traveling and blogging couples to share their story and draw inspiration from them.
- you are traveling or have recently (within the last 2 years) traveled internationally as a couple (romantically involved, married or not)
- your trip is/was longer than 6 months
- you must have at least 1 comment published here at Where Is Your Toothbrush?
If you meet the criteria, please fill out the submission form below. All fields are required unless otherwise specified. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Read past interviews for inspiration:
- Carmel & Shawn Montgomery / The Journey Itself
- Ivana Grešlíková & Gianni Bianchini / Nomad Is Beautiful
- Emily Sabo & Ewan Pakarnyk / What Are You and Ewan Doing?
- Megan & Mike Jerrard / Mapping Megan
- Jeremy & Angie Jones / Living the Dream RTW
- Desiree Golen & Jordan Wicht / Project Atticus
- Kaisa & Arno / Reconnect Discover
- Amy & Andrew Blyth / Our Big Fat Travel Adventure
- Charli Moore & Benjamin Jones / Wanderlusters
- Stephenie Harrison & Tony Kuehn / 20 Years Hence
- Dalene & Peter Heck / Hecktic Travels
- Chris & Laura Backe / One Weird Globe
- Ania Mochnacka & Jon Barrett / Hitchhikers Handbook
- Meg & Tony Rulli / Landing Standing
- Sam Wood & Zab Scoon / Indefinite Adventure
- Zara Quiroga & Ashray Baruah / Backpack Me
- Tamara Muñoz & Donny Loeber / TurtlesTravel
- Simone Findlay & Jason Pleasants / JS Living the Dream
- John & Heather Widmer / Roaming Around the World
- Dale Davies & Franca Calabretta / AngloItalian Follow Us
- Margherita Ragg & Nicholas Burns / The Crowded Planet
- Karolyna & Patryk Klesta / KarolynaPatrik
- Armando Constantine & Mel Candea / Westfalia Digital Nomads
Additional important info
- Interviews may include up to 3 links to your own blog posts, provided they are relevant to the content of the interview; additional 3 links to other bloggers’ posts are highly encouraged.
- All submissions are processed and published on the first-come-first-served basis.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission (text for clarity, length, and links; photos for size and such).
- We guarantee promotion of your interview and we ask that you do likewise.
Your turn! Please fill out the form below to share your thoughts.
Would you prefer a text file with the questions over the online form? Download it here [doc]. Instructions for photos and submission are included therein.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]